You don’t need to invest a lot on skincare products and cosmetics to achieve beautiful skin and luscious locks of hair. What you need to stock up on however is your ref. Piling up your ref with nutritious food items (and Apex Vitality) will certainly help you in getting the beautiful hair and skin you deserve!
Food items that are rich in antioxidants have been proven to delay the signs of skin aging by destroying free radicals that destroy cells. With this in mind, you will need to increase your intake of antioxidant-rich foods including blueberries. According to research, blueberries ranks 1st when it comes to antioxidant activity.
Wild salmon features a few amazing nutrients that promote beautiful skin:
- Omega-3 fatty acids keeps the skin nourished and supple at all times
- Selenium, a mineral found in salmon delivers adequate protection on the skin from regular exposure to the sun
- Vitamin D on the other hand strengthens the bones, skin, and teeth too!
Spinach contains a few notable nutrients; all of which are meant to deliver healthy skin!
- Lutein is a nutrient that ensures normal vision, and healthy-looking pair of eyes
- Spinach contains high levels of Vitamins B, C, and E
- This dark leafy green contains essential minerals such as iron, magnesium, calcium, and potassium
- It contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids that keep the skin moisturized